The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Getting tasks from OF into Reminders? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What's the current best practice for copying selected tasks *from* OmniFocus *into* Mountain Lion's Reminders? AppleScript, or is there a less fiddly way? (I see Reminders has what looks like a decent AS dictionary, but I haven't had time to try to write any scripts or see if I can adapt any of my old iCal scripts yet.)