The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonng View Post
Other programs have also had issues with Reminders and iCal in Mountain Lion. BusyCal has had to yank some features such as syncing tasks.
As a FYI, BusyCal 2.0 (released Oct. 2012) syncs tasks just fine with Reminders.

"To Dos in BusyCal are compatible and sync with the Reminders app on OS X and iOS"

BusyCal Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
If you are within 30 days of purchase, you can get a full refund by emailing sales@omnigroup.com if not happy with your purchase. They don't want your money if the tool doesn't do what you need.
Thanks...I should have been more specific.. I didn't mean "bought" as literally as that. I used it to mean "bought into". I'm still in demo mode. Although I did buy the iphone version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danseq View Post
Thanks...I should have been more specific.. I didn't mean "bought" as literally as that. I used it to mean "bought into". I'm still in demo mode. Although I did buy the iphone version.
If this issue is a deal breaker for you, you probably ought to get that refund, as it is unlikely the feature you want will appear any time soon. They just don't move that quickly, and they have a lot of stuff in the pipeline for this year which they've committed to delivering, unlike this feature. Perhaps we have differing notions about what "deal breaker" means.