The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lost custom icons in Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Mine have disappeared today as well. Nasty bugs. :(

So far I've only had this happen on the iPad.

Icons gone again. I can confirm that resetting the DB doesn't always work.

Since someone reported that they can just reappear (the attachments are still in the DB, and the custom icons are still present on the iPhone) I might just wait and see what happens.

I used to have this problem regularly, but interestingly haven't had it since Omni fixed another problem for me - bear with me:

The phone was displaying available items incorrectly (I.e. All items in just one context when it was set to show next).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, Omni sent me a magic link that "rebuilt" the database on the phone (it also worked on the iPad - I tried later).

This fixed the problem when resetting the DB and resyncing hadn't (so presumably rebuilding must do more than resetting).

I'm wondering now if the phone might have been corrupting the synced database in some subtle way that upset the iPad. I have no way to verify this hypothesis.

I had a similar problem, but with my iPhone. Few days ago I synced my mac with iPhone and then I hadn't perspectives option on my iphone home screen. I tried reinstall Omnifocus for iPhone, reset database, but I figure it out today, when I create a new perspective on my Omnifocus for Mac, then I synced it with my iPhone and have perspectives again in home screen :).