The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF tasks as Reminders instead of Calendar Events? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Howdy, I was wondering if there is a way when setting a due date on a task in OF to not input a time (make it an "all day" item). If a time was not added to the task in OF, I am wondering if it would show up as a "reminder" instead of a calendar event in iCal.

Anyone know how to get OF task synced to Ical as a reminder instead of a calendar event?

Thanks

I don't recall anything about converting an OF task to an Apple Reminder.

Personally, I don't care too much for having to put the same task in two different places (OF and Apple Reminders).

I'd wish that OF would have more robust alarm features (alarm sound).

OF2's Forecast perspective will integrate a calendar like OF for iOS does. All I have to do is look at the Forecast view and see the tasks that start or are due on a particular day.