The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

E mailing items and project lists from OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It would be very useful to be able to e-mail items and projects lists from Omni Focus as I am working on my home Mac to my Blackberry, and also to my office PC. I have not been able to determine how to e-mail items directly from OF. Does OF have this feature, which exists on most other programs (i.e., it is very easy to e-mail a Word document directly from Word.)? If this feature exists, could someone please let me know how to use it. If OF does not allow items to be e-mailed from the program, this is a feature which I would recommend be added. Any assistance regarding this issue would be appreciated.

Mark,

Did you know that you can email a pdf in any application using a mac? Simply print the document and in the lower left corner you will see "pdf" with a disclosure triangle. Pull it down and hit "mail .pdf" Come to think of it, you need to use the mail program for this to work. However, if you use entourage you can save the pdf and then mail it.

Other than that, there are some scripts to send items to email.

Steve