The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request - Complete and Await Reply Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello

I'm using OF iPad for 2 about two weeks now :) (together with the Mac and iPhone versions) and I'm really impressed by the UI of the iPad version. It would be nice to have the same ease of use in the Mac version too.

A feature I'd like to see in the iPad version: On the Mac i'm using the Script "Complete and Await Reply" a lot, it's very useful for me. Such a function would be very nice to have it on the iPad too! Are you planning to implement such a feature?

Regards from Switzerland, Roland