The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Book: Creating Flow with OmniFocus (Feedback request) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was wondering what the situation was on updates for existing purchasers (have sent a similar message on your site, but I've just found this thread).

Great book by the way - using lots of it.

Yes - present customers can get the update using the download link received upon original purchase. Those who were approaching their download limit and those who purchased early on in the original purchase system received a re-activation link.

Just added it to the FAQ.

Enjoy!

- Kourosh

Last edited by Kourosh; 2011-05-24 at 05:35 AM.. Reason: Grammar

Thanks!

Darn it, it looks like I deleted that E-Mail.
Is it possible to receive the update in any other way?

Hi Naevius,

Sure, either reply to the mailing list email or drop me a line.

- Kourosh

Line dropped. :)

Kourosh:

I want to congratulate you on your AWESOME book! It was recommended to me by a member of a music forum I belong to.

Your book not only teaches one "how to use OmniFocus", but you provide a COMPLETE SYSTEM that is totally fool-proof. Very complete and thorough.

At first I read the book front to back, just to get a general idea (I found your last chapters particularly fascinating).
Now I'm reading the book for the second time, taking notes, making annotations, and more importantly, TRYING all your suggestions.

It's almost as if I had met you personally, told you about my time-management issues and problems, and you solved them all with this book.

Frankly, between OmniFocus and your book, I have the elements I need to potentially change my life for the better. Discovering this app and the book will be remembered by me as a "key" factor when I look back into this in a few years.

Besides, I could really relate to a lot of things you wrote because I am a professional musician too (I'm a composer).

I have already downloaded your newest update. It is not immediately obvious which parts you edited, but I guess I'll discover them soon enough.

So thank so much you for your hard work. You made a big accomplishment. And when I master OF and your techniques, you could safely say that you (and OmniFocus) made my life better.

Last edited by FMiguélez; 2011-05-26 at 01:21 PM..

Can I have a copy? I have a rather large audience of people from the business and law sector that I will recommend your book too if it adds value and gets published.

Hi FMiguélez,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt gratitude! I'm very very happy to have made some difference for you and your work.

I continue trying to improve upon the system and hope to continue writing and developing things as time goes.

Kindest,
- Kourosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Can I have a copy? I have a rather large audience of people from the business and law sector that I will recommend your book too if it adds value and gets published.
Hi Christian,

I'm not currently giving out copies, though any recommendations are certainly appreciated!