The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Active Contexts" showing with no "available" actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We do have a feature request open on changing that filter to behave the way you'd prefer. I went ahead and attached your original email to that item in the support database; the team will know you'd like them to change the filter to take focus state into account.
It's a bad habit to respond to year-old threads, I know. I'm seeing someone about that. They tell me I should go cold turkey and open a brand new thread, but I just... can't.

Any word on this issue being resolved? It's still present in 1.9. (I haven't gone looking for any sneakypeeks recently though).

This is still a frustrating hole in my workflow, especially when I'm focused on a particular work project, and want an overview of what needs to be done where/how/by who, but I see "Groceries" as a Context.

I've had to resort to a Perspective that hides the sidebar, groups by Context and closes all the Contexts, but that's just icky.

(Yes, that's the technical term. I'm in engineering.)

Coming Soon, perhaps?