The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to apply to be a beta tester? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As per topic title - is there a formal way of applying to be a beta tester? I'm experienced and know the risks (and I know how to submit a useful bug report!)...

h

Quote:
Originally Posted by howiem View Post
As per topic title - is there a formal way of applying to be a beta tester? I'm experienced and know the risks (and I know how to submit a useful bug report!)...

h
My understanding is that, given the restrictions Apple places on the number of "beta test" versions of iOS apps, OmniGroup has more than enough "in house" beta testers to (over)fill the available slots… I think they would absolutely LOVE to have the situation be different, but you'd need to take that up with Steve Jobs, not Ken Case!

Hope that helps...

J

I beta tested already iOS software. There is a way to do it.
Yet I believe they have enough testers already. Otherwise they would have asked.