The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPad and OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Yes? No?
What? Why? How?
When!?!?!?!?!!?!

Well, Apple said that you can run existing apps in either original resolution (the size of your iPhone screen) or pixel-doubled. It'll run. A major revision will be needed to include new features to take advantage of all that screen real estate on the iPad.

Maybe OmniFocus app 2.0?

from Ken Case on Twitter:
We're really excited about Apple's iPad, and we're looking forward to updating @OmniFocus to take advantage of the larger screen size. And…

We're also looking at creating iPad adaptations of several of our other productivity apps, such as OmniGraffle.

I will send you my credit card number NOW for OmniGraffle on the iPad.

Seriously.

But, make sure a version works on the iPhone (simple viewing, etc)

BZ

I would also love OmniGraffle on the iPad. It was actually one of the first applications I thought of when I saw them demo iWork.