The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Duplicate Miscellaneous folder/bucket Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Everyone that's having this, can you do the following:

Move all your actions into one of the Miscellaneous projects.
Delete all the empty miscellaneous projects.
In the Data pane of preferences, make sure your "Default list for single actions" pop-up reads "Miscellaneous". If it reads, "Create when next needed", set it to Miscellaneous.

You should have to do this, at most, once on each machine you sync on. That should clear the problem up, though, and it shouldn't come back.

Last edited by Brian; 2008-07-16 at 09:32 PM..

I'm still having this problem. Was there ever a fix?

It's 4 months later, 1.5 Desktop was just released, and I'm still getting this duplicate, empty Miscellaneous bucket popping up out of nowhere on my iPhone.

Did this issue ever get addressed/fixed?

Follow the directions here to eliminate the problem.

Me too. Same thing. Followed the fix instructions... and it seems to be working. Thanks!

Last edited by torlundgren; 2009-01-22 at 11:46 AM..