The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due dates : view monthly tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I have a project that have tasks planned for the next six months. Obviously, as time passes, the due dates are more estimates than actual due dates and the task are better defined (more subtasks) in the next few weeks than in three months.

I like to print at the beginning of a week a report with the upcoming task. I would like to know if it is possible to add a time constraint to perspectives a bit longer than one week (maximum length for upcoming task) like show task for the coming months so that I don't have to print the task that are due in 6 months and not really of interest at the moment.

Showing active tasks is not an option as it doesn't give me a view of what I will have to achieve by the end of the month.

Also, and I know this other issue has already been raised in another post, and that the omni team is thinking about it but it will be really nice to have a light gantt feature.

Thanks for your help.