The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Restoring from MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi guys,

I have been backing up with Mobile Me. I deleted the app by mistake. Does anyone know the exact steps to restore my data from MobileMe? I don't own a Mac, that's why I create backups with MobileMe.

Thanks so much

Mango, you should just be able to reinstall the app, then use the "Set up Sync" button on launch to point OmniFocus at your existing sync database.

Just re-enter your MobileMe user name (not the full email address, just the stuff to the left of the "@me.com") and you're likely going to be good to go. By default OmniFocus knows to look in the Documents folder on your iDisk for the sync database. If you see anything unexpected happen, send us email or give us a call (800.315.OMNI) and we can help.

Brian

Thanks. I will do that. I really appreciate your help.