The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lost ALL Tasks (ToDo) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was syncing between iCal and OF just fine and when I clicked on the button below (Include each action's context in its calendar item title) and then synced in OF, all my Tasks were gone!

I do know that iCal syncing with OF can be flakey, but loss of data is unacceptable even for a "SneekyPeeky" build.

Product: OmniFocus-1.x
Tag:
Date: 2010-04-23 17:10:58 -0700
Builder: omnibuild
Host: tb106i.private.omnigroup.com
Revision: 131268

I'm syncing with MissingSync, and it doesn't have an option for HandHeld overwrites Desktop. Any idea on how to get my tasks back????? I have a backup of my iCal file, but it's from before I started my "brain dump"

Putting my items in a "Trusted Place" as David Allen puts it is useless if that trusted place is going to delete everything.