The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to sync IPHONE OF with toodledo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Good-day

I try doing GTD in aplication OMNIFOCUS. I use only her IPHONE version, because we have desktops on WINDOWS. I need advise with a few of problems.

1) How can I synchronization IPHONE version OMNIFOCUS with some web service? The best with TOOLEDO. For MAC version existing synchronizing utility with TOOLEDO, so it should go on principle .
2) If IPHONE version OMNIFOCUS doesnīt go syncronization with TOOLEDO so how can I synchronizing or back up IPHONE Omnifocus with PC
3) How do you solve in Omnifocus IPHONE version archivation finish impositions. Their erasure is silly and it is at variance with GTD, where is very important archive.
Please execuse my English.