The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Competitive Upgrade A Sham Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When is a competitive upgrade just a big sham? When the upgrade requires a point-of-sale receipt for products that are typically purchased online. Seriously, how many folks actually purchase a physical copy of the eligible competive products? (How many folks purchase physical copies of any Mac software these days? How many folks will purchase physical copies of OmniPlan?)

I love OmniGraffle Pro, and as a Merlin 1.0 user I would seriously consider crossgrading to OmniPlan if this offer wasn't such as farce. Looks like it's Merlin 2.0 for me.

Stephen

We're in the process of changing that wording. If you email a PDF of your receipt, purchase confirmation page, etc. to sales@omnigroup.com, even if it was a purchase on the web, we're happy to apply the rebate to your purchase. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by Brian; 2006-12-14 at 09:46 AM..

Okay, the wording has been changed to avoid confusion:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=2399