The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

due now includes no due date projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since upgrading to OF 1.8, I notice that the Due perspective now includes all Project headers at bottom under No due date, which clutters the window. I'd like to eliminate project headers under Due, and only show actions; how may this be done?

Many thanks,

Jim P.

Select View->Hide Parent Items in Context Mode and they won't be shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorproctor View Post
Since upgrading to OF 1.8, I notice that the Due perspective now includes all Project headers at bottom under No due date, which clutters the window.
That's strange! I can't reproduce this; the Due perspective should only include items which are due, whether they're projects or not.

Maybe your Due perspective somehow got the wrong settings? Try opening the Perspectives window (by choosing "Show Perspectives" from the Perspectives menu), then select the Due perspective in that window and use the gear menu in the lower-left corner of the window to choose "Revert Perspective to Default Settings".

Does that help?

The stock Due perspective has the inconvenient behavior that it doesn't show anything that is due beyond the Due Soon period. I figured he'd had the good sense to fix that by changing the Status filter, but didn't know about the ability to hide parent rows :-)