The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project Summary Info Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a screen or report somewhere that provides summary information about the project: Total number of tasks, number of milestones, total effort, etc. ?

Nothing?

I'll mention this to the OmniPlan team when I get into the office (@home at the moment), but if you need a guaranteed response to an inquiry, you'll want to send email to the support ninjas. We all browse the forums on an as-we-can basis, but if you email us, you're guaranteed a response ASAP.

(If you click the status bar at the bottom of the OmniPlan document window, it'll show various aspects of your project: Start/End date, % Completed, Cost, & Total Duration/Effort. I'm unsure if there's a window that aggregates all that info in one screen.)

Thanks Brian. I wasn't looking for a guaranteed response.....just for somebody to say "no" or "here's how you do it".....

Seems to me that an obvious question for any project is "what is the total effort?" Number of tasks/milestones are also useful. Making these tags for my HTML report would improve things even more.

Thanks /lss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsamberg View Post
Thanks Brian. I wasn't looking for a guaranteed response.....just for somebody to say "no" or "here's how you do it".....
Right, but if you want to be sure of getting a response of some sort, you need to send it to a place where there's someone charged with making sure you get one. The forums can provide quick answers to some questions, but there's a lot less traffic on the OmniPlan forum, and if you ask a question a bit off the beaten path, there may not be anyone who takes a stab at an answer.

Got it....

Thanks /lss