The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Style Preferences Bugs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I know this has been discussed on the forum before, and I've sent feedback to Omni Group back in July (OG #304687). So I'm surprised to see that on the eve of the 1.5 release, we've still got some niggling bugs in the Style preferences. Cursory fiddling tonight revealed the following two issues:
  1. Using the OmniFocus defaults, the Style preferences pane claims action groups and all of the status-based styles are rendered in Helvetica 12 . However, in the main OmniFocus outline they are clearly being displayed as Helvetica 13.

I think they're supposed to be in Helvetica 13, but it doesn't inspire much confidence to see the preferences saying one thing and the app doing another. Maybe there's some kind of style inheritance thing going on here that is confusing the issue?

2. Changing action group styles in the preferences causes their disclosure triangles to disappear in the main outline. I thought we had this problem licked, but apparently some manifestation of it still exists.

So the question is: are we too late to get this straightened out before the 1.5 release? If so, how about 1.5.1?

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2008-11-05 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: spellin' errors