The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Bad Gateway" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've tried to find an answer to this in the existing forum threads, but have been unsuccessful.

I recently upgraded to 1.6 and until that point was running sync between my iPhone and the desktop through Bonjour. After the upgrade, this ceased to work.

I now get an error that says:

Unable to synchronize database with server.

Unable to perform WebDAV operation.

The computer.local server returned a "bad gateway" (502) in response to a request to "MOVE /Omnifocus.ofocus"

When I request a "retry" it gives me the option to use the local or server copy. When I pick one, it acts like it's syncing and "completes" though it has done no syncing at all.

Help.

The error message basically means that your Mac and your iPhone are having trouble talking to each other - maybe the settings on your wireless router changed, or the firewall on your mac got tweaked?

There are a couple of things that could be going on here; if the above doesn't ring any bells, we'll need to gather some information that isn't going to fit in a forum post. If you email the support ninjas and reference this forum thread in your email, we can help you straighten this out.