The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Leveling issue Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

When I flag the checkbox in the leveling menu : Don't schedule any task before date : 09/09/11 - which is tomorrow in this case. Omniplan does level some tasks to start BEFORE the 9th of September. He schedules them even to the 7th of September (which was yesterday in this case). How can this be ?
I am doing something wrong ?

Please advise,

Only non-completed work is rescheduled. If you have a partially completed task, the task will move such that then incomplete work can be resumed at a time that efficiently utilizes your resources. If a task is fully completed it won't move at all.

If that doesn't explain the issue, please send a redacted version of your document to the support ninjas via the Help -> Send Feedback menu item.

-Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank's for your reply, but I have this issue with 2 both non completed tasks (not even partially completed). I'll send a version of the document.
-Luke