The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Limitations in time filter ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Folks :

When I need to filter by the time my actions take (could vary, in my case from minutes to hours) I found that I can only filter (View Menu, Time Filter) between 5 min to 1 hour or "> 1hour" but nothing customizable in my case (like between 4 to 8 hours)

Is this feature on the pipeline ?

Regards

Arturo

A GTD purist would probably say "those tasks are too big, break them down more". Realistically, though, we have a lot of users who use OmniFocus in their own ways, so we shouldn't force GTD too tightly. It's probably worth filing a feature request; send an email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com to let our ninjas know you'd like this feature.