The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Next undated Action Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a sequential project with multiple steps, only the next one of which do I want to be able to see in my Contexts Perspective.

But I don't want to assign either Start or Due dates to these steps.

So how can I filter so that only the next action, the next step of about 30, is visible at any one time? The next action will appear if dated, of course; but what when there's no dates?

(I'm working my way through an online tutorial - and just want to list which chapter to read next.)

Thanks!