The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thank you for OmniWeb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Omni Group folks.
I hope it's the right section to post a "thank-you". :)
I've been using a mac just a little over a year. I've known about OmniWeb for months, but only yesterday finally decided to take the plunge and install it. My main reason was my frustration with other browsers. My beloved Firefox 4 consumes ridiculous amounts of memory (800mb-1.4 gigs) no matter how many tabs I close or how many add-ons I disable, Google Chrome has way too many "worker" processes no matter how many extensions I disable, Safari is okay but not my cup of tea, and Opera...well, Opera and moi could just never really hit it off.
OmniWeb was love at first try. :)
I love the Workspaces, I love the tab implementation, I love how fast it is. Right now I have 3 Workspaces, each hoarding a plethora of tabs, and memory usage is under 350mb.
I registered to this forum just to say thanks, and wish full-heartedly that the Omni Group continues to keep this browser alive (and—crossing my fingers—updated).
Cheers,
Cady.