The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

(flagged tasks) and (due dates for today) perspective window needed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I must be missing this major need in Omni.

I use flagging for parts of projects which have pieces that can be done at any moment, according to my mood.

I also have reoccuring projects (rooms of the house to clean) and reoccuring tasks (downloading Paypal History to Quickbooks) These come due at certain dates.

How can I set up one window that shows all of my flagged items and all of my items that have due dates for today?

Thanks