The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Home-Button" inside Omnifocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello

Is there a way, when I'm in a deep place for example in a sub-sub folder and there in the action list of a project, to go with one tap to the home screen?

Thanks for tipps
Hermann

Last edited by hermann; 2010-07-31 at 06:04 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermann View Post
Hello

Is there a way, when I'm in a deep place for example in a sub-sub folder and there in the action list of a project, to go with one tap to the home screen?

Thanks for tipps
Hermann
I'm not sure there is a quick way then go back to the main sideview and clicking project again.

Perhaps you should send a suggestion to Omni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermann View Post
Hello

Thanks for tipps
Hermann
I agree there needs to be an ever present home button. Just like on the iphone app. Silly oversight.

I emailed the support line. Please do the same to request this feature.

Yeah, I emailed them this morning about this.

I hope they take it in consideration for the next revision.

Another thing that I think would be wonderful is a "back" button.

That way when you click on "go to project" on an action and you do whatever it is you wanted to do with that project, you click the "back" button and it would take you back to where you were (like during a review session).

Edward