The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Adding start date to project removes actions from Context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there -

I am new to OmniFocus and have searched the archives but haven't found this issue described.

If I create a project that contains a bunch of actions and assign a start date to the project itself, none of the actions show up in context view no matter what setting I use for the status filter. I've tried this with actions that don't already a context assigned and ones that do. They'll appear in the proper place if I delete the start date from the project and disappear if I add it back in.

Example: I have a project called "Photo Shoot Prep" that contains the actions Pack gear, Call location to confirm availability, Call talent to confirm start time, etc. All these actions need to happen on the same day. If I assign a start date to the project "Photo Shoot Prep" then the actions (e.g. Call talent) don't show up in Context View no matter what I set the filters on and regardless of whether they already have a context (e.g. phone) assigned to them or not.

Have I found a bug?