The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniOutliner for the iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Now that this thread is almost a year old, I'm wondering how close we might be to seeing OO for the iPhone and Touch.

My needs are simple ... grocery lists, lists of books I'm looking for at used bookstores, and the like. I use OmniFocus for projects and task lists but don't want to clutter it with errand lists.

Export from OOP to OPML, then import into CarbonFin, then sync with iPod Touch ... works but everytime I do it I get grumpy that you guys haven't given us the magic app for this. :) Please please please! :)