The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"Object is locked" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the "Playfair Extension", I've been trying to see how hard it is to edit the lines. I'm curious because I'm trying to determine the precision that can be expected. This example seems like a reasonable one to try it on. However, when I try to move the points, it says that the object is locked. How do I unlock it? how would I lock a line of my own later?

Thanks!

Locking/Unlocking is a feature in OmniGraphSketcher on the Mac that's not yet supported on the iPad, but it looks like we display the "object is locked" message whenever we can't move something (regardless of the reason).

I just tested and it looks like I can move the individual vertices of the purple line in the Fairplay graph, but not the red and yellow lines. I'll file a bug and we'll figure out what's up; in the meantime sorry for any inconvenience.

Regarding precision, don't forget that you can edit the x and y coordinates of any vertex numerically using the info popover.