The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exchange & Omnifocus once and for all! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been reading through the forums and cant get a definitive answer, is there any way I can get OF tasks to appear in outlook? I have exchange server 2007 and run it on terminal server on my mac. Outlook syncs with our crm system and I am trying tonsync OF and Exchange somehow to get take inton OF automatically
Alan

Last edited by Alan B; 2011-03-13 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: Extra text

I will take that as a resounding no then.

I too am looking for an answer.

BTW.... this does work with Things. Out of the box.

Sorry guys, we browse the forums as we're able to on top of our other duties, but threads do fall through the cracks sometimes. If you want a guaranteed response, you'll want to email the support ninjas.

That said, this thread has info on pulling info from outlook and adding it OmniFocus.

It looks like we have a feature request open on compatibility with Exchange servers; it's not at the top of the most-requested-features list, but it's not at the bottom of the list, either. You'll want to email the support ninjas and let them know you're interested. (All other things being equal, items with more customers attached tend to get assigned higher priority.)

Hope this helps!

Hello Everybody!

Is there a solution regarding the rules and Exchange?
Thank you,
CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushudog View Post
Hello Everybody!

Is there a solution regarding the rules and Exchange?
Thank you,
CC
CC, it's still an open feature request - I've added your post to that item in our development database so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see that added. Thanks!