The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automatic Exporting via Hazel Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I use Omnigraffle to draw diagrams for my documents written in LyX. Due to some limitations in LyX, the best option at the moment is to export the diagram from omnigraffle into PDF and then insert the diagram in PDF to LyX. However, having to save the graffle file and PDF is somewhat annoying... (yes I realise I'm being slightly lazy).

I also have a program called Hazel, which I used to convert LyX documents into PDFs automatically (by getting the program to run a terminal command whenever the document gets updated). Would a similar thing be possible with OmniGraffle? Specifically, I need to know whether it is possible to convert graffle documents into pdf using some terminal command or apple script.

I apologise in advance if this has been discussed already but I couldn't seem to find anything related.

Thanks,

V.