The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Loading Omnifocus 1.5 when rebooting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This seems like a simple problem but I'm not sure how to solve it. I was using all the sneaky peak updates but whenever I had to restart my computer, it would load the old version and not recognize the database. I would close the old version and start whatever sneaky peak version I was using.

Now that version 1.5 has been released, I deleted the older version but still have to reinstall omnifocus ever restart. There must be a better way.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jeff