The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Making date column appear in quick entry and default view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I want "due date" to be a column available in the initial default view, and in the quick entry view. I can use the "view" menu to set it once, but next time I open OmniGraffle it is gone again. Instructions suggest setting up columns for perspectives, but the perspectives menu seems to indicate that this is not an option for the initial view ... nor is there any other preference item I can find.

I thought I recalled this issue being discussed before, but I didn't find it in the forum ... if it's a FAQ please refer me to the existing discussion or documentation (but I *have* tried searching the user manual, to no avail).