The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Hide Gantt Chart & Format Columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know how to hide the gantt chart? I just want to view and print the task list.

Also - can I adjust the justification within a column. I want to center the days within the duration column.

The divider between the Gantt chart and the task list is clickable and draggable - drag all the way to the right and the task list will fill the screen.

I don't think that it's possible to center the text in a column, but if you email our support ninjas they'll be able to tell you for sure and/or file a feature request on that.

(We browse the forums as we're able on top of our other duties, but we can't guarantee that someone from a given team will see a particular post. If you email us, you're guaranteed to be in touch with someone knowledgeable about the product in question.)

Thanks!