The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do I change back to the original theme? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've downloaded a few custom themes for OF but think I might want to go back to the stock them. Anyone know how to do that or where I can find a download of the stock theme?
Thanks

Go to the Preferences and click on Styles. There will be a bottom at the bottom the preferences window that says "Reset". This will bring you back to the default OmniFocus theme.