The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Failing With iDisk Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As with others, I'm getting the:

"Unable to read document.

No root transactions found in “https://idisk.me.com/gideon.addington/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus/"

error, though what worked for them has not worked for me. I also tried deleting all backups, resetting the syncing, etc... nothing is working at all.

It worked great the first few days, but since then nada... I'm kind of at the end of my rope frustration level (as I bought OmniFocus on my computer when I heard about the mobile interface, which stopped being an option officially soon after, and then bought the iPhone app so I could finally use it... Lots of cash for something that doesn't work! And I own a lot of Omni stuff!)

The location is set to:
https://idisk.me.com/<username>/Documents/

And I can read my iDisk just fine on my computer. Any help would be appreciated!

Can you right-click and choose "Show Package Contents" on the OmniFocus file on your iDisk and send us a list of the files in there? You can email it to omnifocus@omnigroup.com. (It'd be especially helpful if you could also link to this forum post in your email, so our Support Ninjas can figure out what the list is for.)