The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

help setting due date in inspector Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i can't seem to set the due date using the inspector for a task. i click on the task, the click on the inspector, but everything is greyed out. any reason why I might not be able to make changes to the task?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebud View Post
i can't seem to set the due date using the inspector for a task. i click on the task, the click on the inspector, but everything is greyed out. any reason why I might not be able to make changes to the task?
I'm guessing you're using the new inspectors and that you're in the wrong tab. The newer builds should put you in the correct tab.