The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clearing Style, same style for several actions/projects? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Folks, two semi-related issues:

1. I'm unable to "Clear Style" on several items. No matter how often I select the menu item, the current style remains and isn't reset to some default.

2. I have the same style for several unrelated items. So far, changing the style on one of these changes them for all:

* Inbox
* Stalled Project names
* non-next-action items on some projects
* Pending project names
* On Hold project names
* Dropped project names

I want to get back to the out-of-the-box formatting for everything, and then adjust things from there. The current scheme is nearly unusable since it's impossible to tell what I'm affecting.

This is under 96680. Filed as feedback.