The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Print canvas shortcut Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I know this is a minor sort of thing, but it would be nice if there is a keyboard shortcut for printing a single canvas. I have googled and searched the forum but have been unable to find any way of hitting a key combination to only print the current canvas.

My documents are frequently many pages and I almost never print the entire multipage document at once. The current print shortcut does me no good other than to accidentally waste paper when I hit the cmd-P. I have a multi-monitor setup and it is a bit of a hassle to always navigate to a different display just to manually select from the menu this simple command.

I assume there is a simple way of doing this already, but if someone would point me at where this is documented I would appreciate it.