The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Updating often requires relaunching the app Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I find that quite often, listings don't update unless I quit and relaunch the app. I will change the due date of a task, for instance, in the forecast view, but it won't move to its new due day until I quit and relaunch; or I'll create a new task, with context and project defined, but it stays unperturbed in the inbox until I quit and relaunch.

Of course I reported this to the OmniGroup support people, but it might help if more people did, when they run into the same problem — not because I think it will not be given enough priority (it's obviously a serious flaw), but because their descriptions of the problem the circumstances under which it occurs may help the coders in their efforts to fix this.

Last edited by HiramvdG; 2010-08-11 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: Correcting the iPad's autocorrection