The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Odd Review Schedule for New Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have OmniFocus set to default to an every day review schedule for new projects (and this preference has been set for a week or so now). However, I just created a new project and opened the inspector to find the review schedule set to "Review every - 1 - 2". In other words, where it should say "Day" it says "2". See the attachment for an image of what I see.

I left it as is and reviewed the project. But as you can see (the attachment was captured after the review), not only did the "2" stay instead of changing to "Day", the last reviewed updated but the next review didn't.

Any ideas what in the world is going on?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OF Review Error.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	2327