The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Header Font Size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,
Under the print/page setup options, I can choose a font size for the header. I've chosen 12 point. When printed, the font is much smaller... Why? How do I get the font to be what I'm asking for, regardless of the body font sizes?

Thanks, Scott

If you actually see the text in page setup at the size you want, my guess would be that print scaling is on. Under the General tab of the OmniOutliner page setup there's a box for "Scale to fit page width". Uncheck that and everything will print at the specified size. It will however also print spanning horizontally across pages if your window width is set wide. Page break indicators will appear while resizing the horizontal width of the window so you can set it appropriately. Let me know if you have any questions about this.