The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

assigning action to more than one context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can you do this? I have a context for all my managers and several actions are required of all of them

You can't presently do this. Super long thread here.

Maybe have a generic "managers" context in addition to the individual ones, and review them together when you're with any of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Maybe have a generic "managers" context in addition to the individual ones, and review them together when you're with any of them?
Maybe nesting contexts would help. In other words, create a "Managers" context and then drag all your individual names inside. This way you can drill down to individuals or look at a higher level view for all managers.

Just an idea...

-Dennis

Thanks, I'll give that a try.