The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Initial thoughts (some suggestions/questions) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ok. Blown away. I've used at least 5 different GTD systems. This one really....flows. The ability to have multiple views open and see 'your stuff'....and narrow down to the moment is amazing.

Multiple windows:
I'm dying for a 'cascade' function (see microsoft products) and a "tile" function (based on how many windows I have open and my screen size.)

I'm dying for the title bar to reflect my current "filtered/view" state. I'll have often two or three OF windows up; otherwise I close them all to figure out what hte windows are.

Yeah, like everyone else - I have to be able to name perspectives and soon. Omni, if you looking for a 'model' of how to control arrangements, take a look at the way DVDSP or Motion handles this (it's attached.)

I needs some insight on how reviews are done. I want a 'button' that says 'weekly' and just see all my weekly items for review. Ditto for daily and monthly. Right now, I don't 'get' the review process in OF at all (There's a mark review button?)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	motion_layout_for_of.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	261