The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lost ALL Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I suddenly seem to have lost all custom Perspectives. I had 5 or 6 custom ones with icons in the Toolbar. Now the Icons are missing from the Toolbar AND if I click "Perspectives", all 5 or 6 of the individual Perspective lists are gone. Any ideas? (I run Omnifocus 1.75 on Mac, synced to an iPhone)

Did you just update to 1.7.5? There were problems with perspectives on the transition from 1.6.x to 1.7.x, but I haven't heard of any trouble with perspective vanishing for people already running 1.7.x.

You should probably contact the support ninjas for assistance using Help → Send Feedback.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Curt

Curt

Hi,

I have just had the exact same problem - this is the second time this has happened to me and think it probably relates to the iphone.

Can anyone help me stop this happening.

Thanks

Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwild View Post
Hi,

I have just had the exact same problem - this is the second time this has happened to me and think it probably relates to the iphone.

Can anyone help me stop this happening.

Thanks

Nick
Sorry, but not sure what's going on. I haven't experienced this issue with OF and OF for iPhone even through multiple upgrades/updates. As Curt said, contact the support ninja or post more information here.

Just wanted to add that I am running 1.7.5, and just had the same problem (most of my custom perspectives disappeared).
It seems to have been triggered by an iPhone sync.

I have contacted the support, and will post more details here as soon as I receive it.