The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Assign a time window for contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

I read a comment the other day from a former lifebalance user. He claimed you can assign a time frame to a context, something I find it is quite a good idea.

Well, if you look into it it makes sense. Many people find that contexts are not only places or a set of tools but also a determined time span, for instance, when you assign contexts to routines that happen in a certain moment of the day. With this feature, OF wouldn't clutter the due soon list with small actions needed to complete a routine or actions that you can't do anything about.

I've been thinking about requesting this feature to the ninjas, but before I do I'd like to read some thoughts from you people.

Any input?

Cheers!

I'm pretty sure that we have a feature request open on this in the development database; folks should email the support ninjas if they'd like to vote for the change. Thanks!

Brian,

Definitely will do. Thanks.

Cheers!!!