The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omniweb won't let me log into Google Groups Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not sure when this started, but over the last couple of days at least, when I try to log in to Google Groups using my Google account, I've not been successful.

This may be just another Omniweb compatibility problem, but I'm curious if other people are seeing it as well?

Just checked it because I thought it might be somehow related to the problem I posted not being able to log into my SSL-enabled Backpack accout:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=3151

But Google groups works for me.

I have the same problem

Update: FIXED

I deleted all my cookies in Omniweb and cleared the history. Doing that has fixed a number of little niggling problems I've been having - and fixed the login issue as well.

I'm back to using Omniweb as my default browser again. (But still waiting anxiously for the 5.6 sneaky peeks. Grin.)

Google Groups have been misbehaving for me in Safari, with a links square appearing in the top left corning (instead of being on the groups drop-down link) but using sneaky peak 5 has cured this. Also, OW allows you to alter ones personal image, if spoofed as Firefox. This won't work in Safari/Camino.

same here dude..

Avelyn
WebMaster
s9.com - Biographical Dictionary contains information on 33000 notable people from ancient times to the present day.

Just a thought, but why does OW work well with the text styling tools in GMail's messages, but not in Google Groups > Pages.