The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

syncing between two computers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I love the new preference of grabbing OmniFocus inbox items from an incoming email.

One problem I have with this is I have a work computer and a home computer. I shuttle my file between home and work through a usb drive. The file stays on my drive and I open it from there.

If I send an email from my iPhone to my home computer, and I have my file open at my work computer, the inbox item will be added to an incorrect OmniFocus file. A non active file.

With the advent of third party aps for iPhone, sometime in Feb 2008, my hope is an omnifocus app will be on the iPhone. Which would mean some sync services for OmniFocus being added.

If OmniFocus added the sync services now... I could sync to my .mac account from home & work, and OmniFocus would have the development work ready for iPhone syncing in Feb.