The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Minimizing OmniFocus for iPhone's startup & sync time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
You need to do what Brian suggested for the other poster. I just added an action to my database on my elderly iPad 2 and synced. Done in 3 seconds, and I've got 1,196 projects and 15,682 actions in my database. Yes, a sync where the entire database needs to be rewritten back to the server will take an appreciable amount of time over a slow connection. With my use patterns, those syncs rarely happen at obtrusive times.