The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Use same customized colors on iphone and mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to get OF for iphone to use the colors that I have customized my OF for mac to? For example, I use green for "Due Soon" tasks.

thanks,
mick

I think that's the first request we've gotten for style syncing between the two applications - if you send an email to the support ninjas, they can add your request to the development database we use to plan our work. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I think that's the first request we've gotten for style syncing between the two applications - if you send an email to the support ninjas, they can add your request to the development database we use to plan our work. Thanks!
Done.

Thanks,
Mick

I feel this is a must have. I bought Omni Focus for the iPhone 3 weeks ago and its annoying you dont have the same style between the two apps.